Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things you may not know about me

Things you may not know about me

1. Tulips are my favourite flowers.  Roses are a close second.

2. I played pool in a league, but I am far from a pool shark.

3. I had heart surgery at 21 years of age.  I had a hole between my left and right atrium.  Luckily it has been repaired.

4. One thing I cannot live without is my books.

5. I wanted to be a professional baseball player when I was younger.

6. I am a geek, a nerd, and any other term you can think of.  Here is proof:
* I worked in the school library for grades 6 and 7.
* I wanted to be a computer programmer in grade 12, but changed to a BBA when I started University.
* I studied Japanese in High School with Sensei Hara. I still remember how to so “So Sorry to be Late”
* I competed in a Math Competition in grade 7 and a Public Speaking Competition in grade 8.
* I was a member of Counterattack from grade 8 to 12.

7. I took Drama as an elective in high school.

8. I hate confrontation.

9. I may not be religious but I am spiritual.  I do believe in God.

10. I hate doing the dishes.

11. I am a Vehicle Rock Star.  I love to sing in my car and I don't care who sees.

12. I suffer from a Mental Illness.

13. I love trivia tidbits.  Especially useless bits that can be brought up in random conversation.

14. I love studying the history of the areas and cities I love in.


No comments:

Post a Comment