Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kiera's Book Review

I am an avid reader, and I have always wanted my children to be as well.  Here are 2 books that not only will Kiera sit still for me to read them, she will actually pick them out her self from the mountain of books she has.

The first one is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle.  This was one of my favourite books as a child too.

Its the story of a Very Hungry Caterpillar, as you probably guessed.  What Kiera and I like is the holes they have actually put in the food the caterpillar ate.  I was never allowed to put holes in my books.

The other one she loves is "I Love You Through and Through" by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak.


This book is about what we love about our little ones.  I had never read this book until we picked up for Kiera, but I love it now.  It shows that no matter what, we will always love our baby girl.

"I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side....
I love you through and through...yesterday, today and tomorrow, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment