Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Sunday, June 27, 2010

Biggest Loser Update: Week 8

Have we reached the half way point already? 
I am well on my way to losing 32 pounds in 16 weeks.  It's time to up the ante. 
My new goal is to lose 50 pounds in 16 weeks.
Is this do-able or am I setting myself up for failure?


Week 8

Since I don't really have any journal entries to share from the past 4 weeks, I thought I would share some of my experiences and impressions.

The Centre is a modern day torture chamber.  Even just looking as some of the equipment, you know to be afraid, very afraid.  However, it's the innocent looking objects that seem to cause the most pain.

Take these Gliding Discs for instance.

Which can be purchased here by the way.

Look like something that could be fun, kinda like a frisbee, right.  WRONG!  These things hurt.  How you may ask.  Here's how.

Get down on your hands and knees, place each toe onto a frisbee, raise up on your toes, slide your knees to your chest slowly, then slide them back out again.  Repeat for 60 seconds or 1 minute.

I'll wait here while you do that.

(just another possible torture)

Done yet?
Hurts, don't it.

And that is one of many different possible tortures that these things are capable of.

And now for the moment you have all been waiting for...

2 month picture...

Weight: 245.8 lbs

Loss: 11.4 lbs
Total Lost: 24.8 lbs
Total Inches Lost: 12 inches
(arms, legs, bust, waist, hips)


No comments:

Post a Comment