Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Goal Update

Leisure Time
I will read 10 books per year, 2 of which must be nonfiction.
* I haven't completed any more books, but I do have 2 on the go. One non fiction, and one fiction.

Personal Growth
I will reconnect with my friends by the end of the year.
* Still planning a poker night in June. $5 buy in. Anyone interested? This didn't happen. Maybe July.

I will post to my blog 12 times per month.
* We know how this one went.

Health and Fitness
I will work out for 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
* I have been working out about 6 times per week, at least 30 minutes per day.
* I have also been going for walks on occassion.
* I have lost over 20 lbs.

Learn to Ski by April 1st, 2011
* I will ski at least 10 days this coming ski season.

I will run in a 5 km run by July 15th, 2011
* I am going to start training after July 2nd. I haven't decided which 5 km yet - either Boogie the Bridge or Jo's Road Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment