Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Life as Kiera Sees It: 10 Months Old

I am 10 months old!!!
Weight: 22 pounds 8 ounces
Height: 30.5 inches

I got my 4th and 5th teeth.
I stood up without any help.
I said Dada.
I walked 1 step on my own.


What I have learned from Kiera
~ by mommy
Families are important. 
I want to have a closer relationship not only with my immediate family, but also with my extended family.  I want Kiera to have a strong realtionship with family.

Have fun. 
Even the smallest thing can be amusing.  Baby girl laughs at the simpliest things.  Life is hard, it is important to find joy everywhere you look.

Try new things. 
As well get older, our tastes and interests change.  You might be surprised by what you enjoy.

Persistance pays off.  
Just because you can't do something today, doesn't mean you won't be able to do it tomorrow. 

Trust yourself. 
I have not been around infants much in my life, so I was terrified at the thought of trying to raise a child.  Since everything I do, I do because I love her.  I have to trust that I am doing the right thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment