Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Friday, August 10, 2012

New Addicitions


My new Addiction


What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

To me, Pinterest is like my vision board.  A place I can organize what I want from life. 

I can share my sense of style...


Navy Blue

(love the mary janes)


Build my new home...


Cook gourmet meals...
Craft the most coolest things...
Explore fascinating places...

And best of all, I can share parts of me to those following my posts.  Maybe they have learned something new about me.  
I know I have learned new things about myself.

This leads me to a not so big announcement.

I am starting a weekly post called
Tried It Pinterest.
In this post, I will share my "success" in trying one of the many things I have pinned.  This way, Pinterest becomes more than just the pictures.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment