Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tried It Pinterest: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken


Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

Here's what it should look like.




3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
 Instructions
Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into Crockpot.
Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
Shred chicken & return to Crockpot.
Cook on low for an additional hour. 

Here is what mine looked like.



Not pretty, but it was mighty tasty.  Even Hubby found it spicy.

I did change a couple of things.  I didn't have ranch powder or dressing, so I used the Epicure Tzatziki Seasoning.  I also put some Franks BBQ sauce as I didn't have enough of the Franks Buffalo Sauce.

We put it on some rice (I forgot to take a picture) to help soften up the taste.  Tonight we are making wraps with the left overs.



I would definitely recommend this recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment