Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are the Electronic Gods Mad at Me?

In the past week, we have lost 3 well used electronic pieces.  I think I have upset the ruler of electronic things.

First was the camera.  My beloved camera. 
We were all outside enjoying the sun.  Kiera and I were watching daddy remove a bush.  As I came inside, the strap broke on the camera, and the camera landed on the floor.  Camera's don't bounce and they don't like to hit the floor.  It is currently at London Drugs, and we are awaiting the verdict.  Please let it be alright.

A couple of days later, we were faced with the ring of death.


The ring of death occurs when you start the XBox, and you see a red ring instead of a green one.  Ouch.  I'll never see Mike now.  He will be in his office playing his games.

Today, on my way to the Canadian Cancer Society, I climbed into the truck and noticed the glove box, ash tray and center console open.
There goes Mike's IPod, and about $3.00 change.  There was no broken glass at least, so we don't have to worry about that getting fixed.

Where does one go to appease the electronic gods? 

No comments:

Post a Comment