Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring and the April Contest

Spring has sprung and the weather is gorgeous! 


Spring means...

Sunny Weather
Motorcycle Rides
Shorts
Sandles (oops, need a pedicure)
Picnic's
Flowers
Water Parks
Sun Dresses
Taking Pictures
Fresh Air in the House
Yard Work (ewww)
Cleaning and Organizing
Making Room to Buy New Things


I have been dying to go into Urban Barn and do some shopping.  They have some really cool stuff for the house.  So in honour of cleaning, organizing and decorating the house, I am having a contest this month.

What
$25.00 Gift Certificate to the Urban Barn.

How
You get one entry if you reply to this post with what you would buy for your house, if you could buy anything.
You can get a second entry if you become a follower.

When
The contest closes midnight April 30th and the winner will be announced on May 1st.



Enjoy the Spring.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what to buy...i wouldn't know where to start to be honest..I think picture frames for those priceless baby moments I capture with Gregory, Reece and Kiera...Maybe something soothing for me like those rock waterfall things you see in Wal Mart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would I buy for the home. Well that list is really really long, but since I am just about finished my kitchen renovation I would buy something for the kitchen. Maybe a spice rack, a fruit bowl or a paper towel holder. It would defineatley be something to help me keep it organizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a follower so do I still get an extra entry? :0) I would buy a nice piece of art..I really need to add to my living room or bedroom. Or something for my kitchen as I am a sucker for kitchen things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well first, let me buy a house (does it count as an extra entry if I buy the biggest thing)...The first thing I would buy for this house would be a bbq. All I can picture is having some ice cold beverages, and a steak on the barby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your entries. And yes Amanda, I will count you following for this contest. You were my only follower for the longest time. :) Well, except for Mike, but he has too.

    ReplyDelete