Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life as Kiera Sees It: Video Games

My daddy spends many hours playing on the XBox 360, and I love sitting on his lap helping him.  His current game is Saboteur (which is a violent game, probably not suitable for me).  So naturally, I want to play it.  I often tell daddy where the nazi outposts are and the best way to blow them up.  Sometimes he lets me push the buttons on the controller. 


I would have a lot more fun if daddy wasn't greedy and let me push more buttons.  On days he is being particularily greedy, I turn my attention to the TV remote.  If I have the remote, then I can show him that I have the POWER.

Unfortunately, he just takes that away from me as well.  Mean Daddy.

One day I will get that remote, and I will yell...

"Victory is Mine!"



* Mommy's note: I have to stop letting Kiera playing/watching Saboteur, I just love that daddy and baby girl are spending time together.

2 comments:

  1. It is nice they are spending time together. Elizabeth has taken a liking to UFC and knows how to do an "armbar". Whether we let them watch this crap or not, they'll turn out the same. ~Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching daddy and baby girl spend time together, no matter what it is they are doing. :) It true, I think it's what we teach them rather than what they watch on TV that makes them who they are.

    ReplyDelete