Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Monday, March 8, 2010

We Celebrate Your Life



We Celebrate Your Life

Of all the men in the whole wide world,
Whose praises are sung out loud,
There is no man whom I respect more,
Or of whom I am more proud.

Throughout the years, you’ve worked so hard
To provide us a happy life;
You’ve been there to help and give advice,
And you did it all without strife.

That is why on this day each year,
I pray all your wishes come true;
Today we celebrate your life,
So Dad, Happy Birthday to you.
By Karl and Joanna Fuchs



It was my dad's 60th birthday on March 3rd, so this weekend we treked down to the Lower Mainland to celebrate with him. There was a wonderful party held had the clubhouse in his community. Most of his biggest fans were there to share the momentous occasion. He shared the day with his younger brother who's 50th birthday was just before his.

It is hard to believe that he is 60 already. When did my parents start to age? My dad has always been my role model. He is the reason I am interested in business, he taught me to play pool and he encouraged me to be independant. I may not look like him, but apparently, we get the same look on our face when we concentrate. I can't imagine life without him.

In Kiera, a little part him will always be with me. I am thrilled that she is going to know her granddad, and I hope they have a close relationship. When he looks at her, you can see how much he loves his grandchildren. I only hope that I can teach her as much as he has taught me.

Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment