Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Thursday, May 6, 2010

April Goal Update

Late again, but at least I am catching up. Hopefully the next one will be in May.



Leisure Time
I will get my motorcycle license by July 1, 2010.
* Completed!!!  I passed the road test and officially have my class 6.

I will read 10 books per year, 2 of which must be nonfiction.
* I haven't completed any more books, but I do have 2 on the go.  One non fiction, and one fiction.

Community Involvement
I will volunteer by March 31st, 2010.
* I have completed 2 days of training, and I have my first shift on May 18th.  This goal is technically complete!!!

Personal Growth
I will reconnect with my friends by the end of the year.
* May is a busy month with the Father Daughter Ball, and the long weekend.  I am planning a poker night in June.  $5 buy in.  Anyone interested?

I will post to my blog 12 times per month.
* I just made it for April.  Gotta work on that for May.

Health and Fitness
I will work out for 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
* I didn't do much on this one for April.  However, I did start it on May 1st.  With this program, I will be working out 4 times per week at least.
* Looking forward to the Relay for Life.


 
I managed to complete 2 of my goals.  Yay me!!!
I will be looking at making a couple of more over the next month or 2.  Maybe a goal involving photography?  Hmmmm.  Don't want to spread myself to thin, plus I have to start preparing to go back to work.  Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment