Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who is this Monster?



Each day, I love watching baby girl grow, learn and change.  Sometimes it surprises me how rapid the changes are.  Her personality is starting to show.  I think she is going to be a smart, laid back, funny little girl.  She is going to be so fun to be around.

Unfortunately, some of the characteristics emerging I am not so fond of.  She is stubborn, and has a little bit of a temper.  She does not like to go to bed.  Even now she cries as soon as we get close to her room.  She slaps my face when she gets mad or frustrated.And she does not like to her the word "no."  She will slap at you and give you this frowny face.  It is sooo cute.  It is hard not to laugh, but I don't want to encourage that behaviour.

I would like to say she takes after her father but...

PS: I miss my camera!!!  We got it back but it wasn't fixed properly, so back to the shop it goes.  No Kiera pictures. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment