Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Monday, May 10, 2010

Life as Kiera Sees It: Happy Mother's Day


To Mom
Love Kiera

If I could talk, you know what I would say.
I love you mom with each and everyday.
Now as the stream of time does flow,
As I grow I will tell you how much I love you so.

For now when I close my eyes and rest my head,
On your shoulder like a bed,
There is no other place I would rather be.
You've unlocked my heart with your special loving key.

You are the only mom I have to hold.
The only mom that is truly gold.
Oh how I wish I could tell you on this Mother's Day
I love you mom, but wait I do so in my own little way.

You see, when I laugh, it's really what I say.
When I wave, it is what I am trying to convey.
How I jump and move in each and everyway,
It is the words "I love you" that I display.
(~ by My Hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment