Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Saturday, May 29, 2010

Biggest Loser Update: Week 4

Wow, has it really been a week since my last post?

Four Weeks already.  My how time is flying by.

We had 3 days off this week because of the long weekend.  I wasn't sitting on my butt the whole 3 days, but I felt as though I was falling behind.  I was actually happy to get back to working out on Tuesday.  Don't get me wrong, I still don't like exercise, but I do like the results.

For those of you in your 30's try to lose weight, I think the notes from the IBTC Meeting are important for you to read.

Week 4
May 23rd
No work out today. Feeling really blah too. Guess my body needed to recover. Back to it tomorrow, and back to the gym on Tuesday.

I have to work on eating enough calories. I am barely eating the minimum.

May 27th
My husband has been so supportive so far, eating the same things as me. Even when it is his turn to cook, he is making healthy meals. Last night unfortunately, after spending all day building a storage shed, he ordered Chinese Food, including a couple of my favs. I couldn't have any of it. I had to make a meal for myself while smelling his dinner. The almond chicken was talking to me, and it was saying "Come on, bite me. One little piece won't hurt." I didn't give into the evil chicken though.
Today is even worse. I had to rush to find a babysitter this morning, so I didn't eat a large breakfast, and I didn't pack a big lunch. I am feeling very hungry, almost at the point of binge snacking. To top it off, I have nothing planned for dinner. So now I have to scrounge around and find something. I am so tempted to say forget it and order something in. Urgggggg.
Time for the 1 month picture.  Can't see much change yet, but I feel better.

Weight: 257.2 lbs
Loss: 6.4 lbs
Total Lost: 13.2 lbs
Inches Lost: 7 inches
(arms, legs, bust, waist, hips)

2 comments:

  1. you're doing terrific Gina...keep up the hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally she a differance, and awesome job with the chinese, I know how hard that must of been. I am so proud of you for sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete