Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Sunday, May 30, 2010

June Contest: Building of the Storage Shed



One of the reasons I have not posted in so long is that we have been building a large shed for storage.  Rather, Mike has been building, and I have been keeping myself and Kiera out of the way.  Mike had helper John (Nina's father) with him for support.

Hubby estimated 2 days max. 
It took 4 days.  In the sun and rain.  Sometimes at the same time.

Day 1: Walls


Day 2: Trusses

Day 3: Trusses and Roof

(Break Time)

Day 4: Shingles

Day 5: Almost Finished Product

Still shelving, painting and the deck to finish.  Then maybe I can tackle my spring cleaning.  Actually summer cleaning.

So in honour of an Almost Finished Shed, we have another contest.

Prize: $25.00 at Home Hardware

Enter by June 12th. 
One entry for a comment left on this post, and one additional entry if you become a follower between now and then.

PS: Anyone wanna help paint?  Please?

PSS: April Winner - I have your GC still.  I will give it to you on the 12th.


4 comments:

  1. The shed looks good, I might be able to help paint, depending on work. (Fingers crossed that I will be working that day)LOL Just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the shed Mike.I will totally help if I am in town, when are you going to start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will help paint I'm an expert by now hahahahaha...When do you want to do this? Mike promised painting equals LOTS of alcohol hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I wouldlove to come help and paint if you are still looking for help!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete