Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Beautiful Person

I read a post today by Tina at Little Tots Big Ideas that I thought was very important to pass along. It really puts life in perspective. I am truly blessed. I have a loving husband and a beautiful child. I have a family that I am very close too. I am healthy as are my husband and child. I have a roof over my head and food on my table. I have money to pay my bills and a job to go back to after maternity leave. I am able to afford to take a full year off to be with my baby. I am grateful for all the blessings God has given me.

I have the greatest admiration for the strength Alexa has. She is the person I want to be. In the face of adversity, she is able to stay positive. Here is a link to the post. Tina did a beautiful job writing about Alexa and sharing her story. I hope she inspires you as much as she has inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment