Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Friday, February 26, 2010

My Goals Review

As we come to the end of the month, it is time to review what I have accomplished towards my goals.



Leisure Time
I will get my motorcycle license by July 1, 2010.
* I have registered for a course which begins on March 25th.  I do my road test on April 21st.

I will read 10 books per year, 2 of which must be nonfiction.
* I haven't done anything towards this goal. :(

Community Involvement
I will volunteer by March 31st, 2010.
* Michael and I met with Volunteer Kamloops, and I have a list of organizations.  I have narrowed it down to Family Tree Drop-in Centre working with children 6 years and under or the Heart and Stroke Foundation doing office work.  Maybe I will try and find time to do both.  Especially I can take Kiera to the Family Tree Drop-in Centre.

Personal Growth

I will reconnect with my friends by the end of the year.
* I had lunch with Kerri yesterday.  It was nice to catch up with her.  I am also working on a gathering for March.

I will post to my blog 3 times per week.
* I have been posting every second day. :)

Health and Fitness
I will work out for 30 minutes, 3 times per week.
* Sad to say that I have not been keeping up with this one.  Bad me.  I have modified this to 3 days a week.  I have decided to make this a little more specific.  I want to participate in the Relay for Life on June 12th.  Now I just have to find a team.



Well there is the update on my goals.  This has been a busy week.  Mike's job interview went well and he is job shadowing for a couple of days next week.  I am so happy for him because he really likes the company and is interested in the type of work they do.  I think he will fit in well and I am confident he will get the job.

Mike is currently working on the laundry room again.  I will update you on this process.  It must be going ok because the swearing has been minimal.

Little miss is sick.  She started vomitting last night.  She hasn't yet today, thank goodness, and she has been sleeping a lot today.  My heart is breaking for her.  It is the worse feeling in the world to know that your child is not feeling well or in pain, and you can't do anything to fix it.




No comments:

Post a Comment