Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relay for Life

WE ARE ALIVE!!!

We have all been battling the flu since Thursday.  I swear it was hit or miss whether we would all survive, but we all made it.  Except poor hubby, he's still feeling the effects.



I just wanted to post and say I did it.  I signed up for the Relay for Life!!!
Check out our Team - The Hula Hunnies.  We will be doing fun activities to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society.  

Cancer has affected both Mike and my families.  I have lost my grandfather and my Uncle Roger, who at 34 succumbed to cancer.  Mike lost his father 20 years ago this April, just after his 68th birthday.  We have a Tribute to him on our website. 

I am very excited to be doing this relay, for myself, and for Kiera.  I want to make sure that I am around to watch her grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment