Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life Balance

Life has a funny way of interfering with the best laid plans. I had the best intentions today: workout, go to Mother Goose, meet up with Georgina for Coffee and a Walk, then an evening home with my husband. Unfortunately, I missed my workout due to a misunderstanding, I missed Mother Goose because Kiera didn’t go for her nap until just before it started, and I missed coffee when Kiera slept for 3 ½ hours. I did get to spend the evening with Mike though, so all is not lost. It is so easy to allow ourselves to be distracted by life, and forget our goals.

While Kiera was napping, Mike and I sat down to start thinking about our long term life goals. It got me thinking about my goals, both short term and long term. I realized that I need to define my goals more clearly, and set out more specific steps to achieving my goals. I am going to spend the next 2 to 3 days redefining my goals and the path to reaching them. Tune in Sunday, and I will post some of them. Finding a Life Balance if very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment