Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much





Friday, February 26, 2010

Working Out is Fun - Right?

As I said in my goals review post, I haven't really been accomplishing this goal.  I did manage to work out with Amanda last week on Wednesday.  I am sure that Jillian Michaels is a very nice person; however, I don't like the video version of her.  Give me the flamboyant Richard Simmons anyday.



The fitness guru's say to find something you enjoy, that way you will stick with it.  I am not coordinated.  I do not like exercise.  There, I said it.  I'd much rather be sitting with a book, or on my computer blogging, rather than dripping sweat and feeling the jiggly parts move more than I am.

I know that I need to exercise, that I need to lose weight, and live a more healthy lifestyle.  I just wish chocolate was an entire food group and that typing on the keyboard could reduce my underarm wave.  Alas, it is not so, so I continue looking for that one exercise that will make me jump for joy, and say I can do this. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

Until I find THE ONE, I will continue to struggle with exercising.  Sometimes I will win and sometimes I will lose.  I am just hoping that the wins will outnumber the losses.



No comments:

Post a Comment